We’re so sorry to hear we've made a mistake with your refund!
Please check whether any of these may apply to your order first:
- If you're a UK customer and you've sent back a return that's part exchange, part refund to original payment method, you may receive your exchange quicker. Not to worry, as your refund will be processed shortly after.
- If you've sent back two parcels for the same order, they'll most likely be refunded at different times.
- If returned in the same parcel, don't worry - you'll be refunded in two separate transactions. Please allow 48 hours for them to both come through.
- Any original shipping fees or return shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part.
- If you paid part gift card and debit/credit card, then the refund will automatically go to the gift card first. Please use the original gift card code to redeem on your next order.
- Double check whether you used a discount code at checkout! This may be why you've not been refunded the full price.
- We don't refund custom charges when you return your order and this will need to be requested through the delivery partner.
- If you're a UK customer, we'll deduct a £2.99 fee from your refund total to cover return costs*.
*If you've paid through Klarna, Clearpay or Zip and you've returned all the items, you'll have £2.99 left to pay. If you've kept some items then you'll have the total amount for the items + £2.99 left to pay.
If after 48 hours your balance hasn't rectified and none of the above apply, simply click the 💬 icon which can be located at the bottom corner of the page. Make sure to have your order details at the ready.
The Bo+Tee bot will be more than happy to assist you with your refund query.